Time flies when you fall in love!

It's been almost a year since I last posted, and my how much has changed!  When I first created this blog, I was a single woman looking for a way to display my artistic endeavors that I had boatloads of time for.  Fast-forward to present day and I now have a fiancée who keeps me so entertained that my creative pursuits have turned into creative clutter.  Not that I'm complaining :-)  Quite the opposite, since my impending wedding to Kevin has now given me a reason to be crafty and creative all the time!  I'm sure the excitement of this fact will turn into stress in due time, but for now I'm looking forward to all of the various handmade elements that I plan on creating for our big day.


Until I start posting various DIY's and images of all my wedding-related projects, I'll leave you with the prettiest element of our wedding so far: my ring!  Kevin picked it out all on his own, and I have to say he did a fabulous job.  I can't take my eyes off of it.

No comments